Fantastic investment or first home!
This lovely 3 bedroom family home is nestled back from the road with plenty of space to park extra cars, trailer or campervan. As you enter this home there is a good size family room, kitchen and dining that leads out to the large undercover veranda. Down the hallway there are three bedrooms two with built in wardrobes, the master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe with access to the main bathroom.
Close to local schools, shops, cafes restaurants, medical and the M1 for easy access to Brisbane’s hub (approx. 31 minutes) and the Gold Coast beaches (approx. 36 Minutes).
* Three good size bedrooms two with built-ins and fans.
* Master with walk-in wardrobe with access to the main bathroom
* Main bathroom with shower and bath
* Open plan kitchen and dining that leads out to the undercover alfresco area
* Kitchen window has lovely view of the wetlands out back
* Good size lounge with Air conditioning
* Separate laundry with access to the clothes line at the side of the property
* Huge covered alfresco area the length of the house. Plenty of space for outdoor dining table, lounge and BBQ
* Large fully fenced backyard for the kids and fur babies
* Garden shed
* Single lock up garage that also has a roller door to the back for entry to the back yard
* Lots of space in front yard to park work vehicles, trailer or campervan.
* No easements
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 790 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining