Perfect investment or family home. Great location!
This spacious home is nestled on a 650m2 flat block with a layout that will suit the entire family that includes an open plan kitchen/dining/family room, separate formal lounge/media room, 4 good size bedrooms, master bedroom having a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite, double lock up garage with internal access, covered alfresco area for entertaining family and friends that leads out to the large fully fenced back yard perfect for the kids and fur babies to play for hours. This property also has a good size front yard with side access that can be utilized for your boat, campervan or trailer.
Ideally located and walking distance to St Stephens College, Upper Coomera State College, Gulliver’s Swimming school, Upper Coomera Library, Medical, local shops, public transport and just a short drive to the Coomera River for a fun family day out and the M1 for access to the Gold Coasts beautiful beaches and Brisbane City.
* Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
* 3 remaining bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Open plan dining and lounge with air-conditioner
* Spacious formal lounge/Media room
* Family bathroom
* Separate toilet
* Double remote garage with internal access
* 650m2 flat fully fenced back yard
* Side access
* Plenty of room in front for Caravan, boat or trailer
* Tenanted till march 2024 @$650 per week
* Built 2000
* Ideally located to schools and local shops
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 650 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced