FAMILY HOME ON ARUNDEL HILLS GOLF COURSE.
SOLD – STREET RECORD.
Nestled beside the highly sought-after exclusive and prestigious Arundel Hills Country Golf Club this single level, north facing boutique designed home with a golf fairway as your back yard, offers nothing but a peaceful backdrop view with privacy. For the golf enthusiast, a short walk through the back gate to the Putting and Chipping greens to fine-tune your game.
Walking distance to A.B. Paterson, low maintenance and positioned on a wonderful 880sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home encapsulates all that Gold Coast families’ desire. This great community enjoys not only the beautiful Arundel Hills golf course, lush bush-land and national park, nature walks and children’s playgrounds. Boasting exceptionally wide streets and quality built homes, Arundel Hills a top choice for a great future investment and lifestyle choice.
• Four large bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom including spacious walk in robe and large en-suite
• Open plan living, fully tiled kitchen, formal dining / separate lounge
• Central gourmet kitchen with large island bench, storage
• Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, range hood and electric cooktop
• Spacious pantry, ample cupboards and draws
• 21 panel solar system plus solar hot water
• Spacious main bathroom with a separate toilet
• Undercover alfresco entertaining area, very private
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout with separate zoning capabilities
• 2.7m high ceilings throughout, ample light with that spaciousness feeling
• Large laundry, huge double linen cupboard
• Automatic double garage with internal access
• Security screens on all windows and doors, alarm system
• Highly sought-after estate surrounded by quality homes & beautifully landscaped gardens
• Large garden shed, fully fence yard with high concrete walls for privacy
• Side access for boats, caravans and trailers
Arundel is in an ideal location with close proximity to AB Paterson College, Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital, Harbour Town shopping precinct & Helensvale Westfield Shopping Centre, easy access to Helensvale and Parkwood Train Stations, M1 & local shopping centre.
Approximately 10-15 minutes to Southport CBD & Broad-water, everything at your finger tips
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 880 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Reverse Cycle Aircon